Click here for more details about the functionality of TweepDiff and how to use it.
URLsYou can build TweepDiff URLs without using the interface. The URLs have the format /user.type/user.type/... where user is the screen name of the Twitter user and type is either 'friends' or 'followers' (or fr/fo for short).
TechnologyTweepDiff uses the following technologies:
- Sinatra is a micro-web framework written in Ruby (@sinatra)
- Haml and Sass are templating and CSS tools
- Grackle is a Ruby Twitter library created by Hayes Davis (@hayesdavis)
- Dash is a site monitoring application from Five Runs (@fiveruns)
- Hosted at SliceHost
- TweepDiff (@tweepdiff) was created by Brian Deterling (@bdeter) of Signals Ready (@signalsready)
- Featured Users (@featuredusers) is a way to advertise your Twitter presence and help out Twitter application developers
- Other Twitter applications you may find useful are DoesFollow, CheapTweet, and SnapTweet